The First Step in Wizard's Select Pro System
Wizard's Most Aggressive Compound
Removes 1200 Grit and Finer Wetsand Scratches
For All Paint Types
Use with Wool, Microfiber, or Heavy Cut Foam Pad
Extra Cut is an aggressive rubbing compound developed to remove 1200 grit and finer scratches using a wool or foam compounding pad. This exclusive formula removes scratches quickly on all paint types, leaving a fine finish with easy residue cleanup. Reduce compounding time on cured paint by using a wool pad and/or refining sanding process to 2000 or 3000 grit sandpaper.
- Starting with a clean, cool surface, apply Extra Cut generously. Slowly buff/spread in a 2' x 2' area. Then, increase to run rotary buffer at 1400-2200 RPM. Use a wool pad, microfiber cutting pad, or heavy cut foam pad.
- Continue with firm to moderate pressure, making required passes and lifting to light pressure on final passes to bring to a high gloss. Reapply Extra Cut as needed. Spur pads often and avoid dry buffing.
- Always wipe clean for inspection using a microfiber cloth, cleaning up all residue and any sling before continuing to next panel.
- Continue to Wizards Select Pro Cut & Polish 2.
Orbital D/A Directions:
- Apply Extra Cut generously to full face of wool, microfiber, or foam cutting pad. Hold pad flat to surface and spread across a 2' x 2' section using light to moderate pressure with 3-4 slow passes. Add drops as needed once pad is seasoned and wet. Clean face of pad with nylon brush as needed.